#BringThemHomeNow

Sep 20, 2012

a personal note: someone has been using my name without my permission

a personal note: someone has been using my name without my permission

It has come to my attention that someone living near my community has written to a wide circle of rabbis and Jewish leaders campaigning, using my name, against brit milah. this individual does not have my permission to cite me as their teacher. It was inappropriate to do so in the text of their email, as it implies that I support their effort, which I do not. My compassion to a person is different than my approval, which I do not offer in this case. 

Gmar Chatimah Tovah! !גמר חתימה טובה
------------------------------------------
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Total Pageviews