#BringThemHomeNow

Apr 14, 2010

a Berkeley liberal rabbi asking you to sustain the veto

Dear Minji,
 
I'm a liberal rabbi of a large synagogue in Berkeley, and I'm writing you because my members, Jewish and not, are scared about tonight.  I advocate a safe Israel and a safe Palestinian state, side by side.

I'm asking you, from the depths of my heart, to have compassion on the Jewish students at Berkeley and the Jewish community beyond your campus, because we're all scared about tonight.

Please uphold the veto.  Then ask me for help promoting human rights - i always have and will be your staunch advocate and partner.
 
Thank you,

Rabbi Menachem Creditor
Congregation Netivot Shalom
Berkeley

---
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
-- www.netivotshalom.org
-- www.shefanetwork.org
-- menachemcreditor.org

To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Total Pageviews

NEW BOOK! Calling Out: Psalms for Today

Calling Out: Psalms for Today www.amazon.com/dp/B0D22YG9X7 co-edited with Sarah Tuttle-Singer The night of April 13, 2024 the People of Isra...